Courses during summer semester 2020
of Environmental Economics offers the course "Basics of
Environmental and Resource Economics " in
e-learning format in the summer semester 2020.
Teaching videos will be made available on the ISIS portal at regular
intervals. This offer will be supplemented by question-and-answer
sessions, which will be conducted as video conferences. Further
information on this course is available on the ISIS portal
The course Advanced Environmental Economics will not be offered in the summer semester 2020. Instead, we may offer this course as a 1-week block course at the end of the next lecture-free period (beginning of October 2020). A final decision on this is still pending.
Schedule of courses
The workgroup of Environmental Economics offers courses in the following cycle:
- Ecological Economics (Master course) (German language)
- Water Economics (Master course) (German language)
- Seminar Environment and Resource Economics and/or Student Research Project Environmental, Resource and Water Economics (Bachelor and Master course)
- Basics of Environmental Economics (Bachelor course) (German language)
- Advanced Environmental Economics (Master course)
- © EAERE2020_Logo
The Annual Conference of the EAERE (European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists) which was planned for the date from 24 June 2020 to 27 June 2020 in Berlin can not take place as usual due to Covid-19. The Organizing and Programme Committees, together with the EAERE council, are currently discussing backup solutions. Further information can be found at the following website .